header image

Welcome Back!!!!

Welcome back! This is my first personel post on this blog since… well ever. It is nice being the top dog in this school.

This summer went on a vacation to Indiana to see  my moms side of the family. While I was there I did a lot of fishing. I caught the biggest bass I have ever caught. I had also caught a bullhead catfish. I tried grabing it by the mouth… bad idea. I did some more fishing with my grandpa. We went fishing for bluegill one day we caught enough for my mom to cook up and if you didn’t know bluegill are the 2nd best tasting fish. The next day we went fishing for walleye and perch. We caught a couple of perch then we caught a big mess of bluegill. By the time we got back we got caught in a HUGE thunder storm. You could barely see more than 10 feet. The next day after the rain cleared up we played goasts in the graveyard and sardenes with my cousins.

Then we went to Cedar point and with some of our cousins. The first ride we went on was the Raptor. It was super cool since that was the first ride I had been on since I was 6. I got super dizzy after that. The coolest ride we went on was the dragster it went from 0 to 120 in 4 seconds and the ride only lasted 20 seconds. You go so fast that you are not allowed to put your arms in the air because you could break your arms!

The next place we went to was the Dells. There were so many waterparks! We stayed in huge condos by a channel connected to a lake. On the first day we went to noahs ark. The first ride we went on was called dark voyage. It was pitch black the whole ride! The next ride we went on was called the scorpion. You got locked up in a capsule then it would count down from 3 and on 1 the floor would drop out from under you and you would do almost a full looptyloop! The next day we rented a speed boat and a pontoon. The pontoon was fun but you couldn’t fall off. Until my dad decided we would do a game called tube wars. The game describes itself. You try to knock off the person without getting knocked off. The first time I wasn’t allowed to knock off my cousin but he could do it to me so he won the first 2. But the next couple I won easy. The third day we went back to ark. My goal was to ride on all the rides. First we went on the black anaconda. It is the longest water slide in the world! I went on the scorpion and I also rode on a slide called the point of no return. You go almost strait down about 200 feet! They also had an awesome wave pool. There was waves almost 8 feet!

And that was my summer. 😀

~ by Ethan Evans on .